среда, 21 ноября 2012 г.


A Day in My Life


 My name's Olga, I'm  sixteen years of age and I live in Rivne. In this essay I will be talking about a day in my life, this day will be Friday. 










On a Friday, I wake up bright and early, this is normally seven o'clock. I then get dressed into my school uniform, which consists of black trousers, a bright white shirt and  black loafers.





 After making myself look presentable, I go downstairs and make breakfast, some days this is toast and on others it may be cereal, depending on what I'm in the mood for on that morning. 




At ten past eight I leave my front door and begin my short journey to my school.
I would like to tell you a few words about my school life.




I go to school five days a week except Saturday and Sunday when I have deserved rest. Classes in our school start at 8.30 o'clock in the morning  we have 6 or 7 lessons a day. We study a lot of different subjects: English,  literature, History, Geography, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Math, etc. 



A school year is divided into four terms. It begins on the 1st of September known as the Day of knowledge and finishes in May. Each term is followed by holidays that last one week in autumn and spring and two weeks in winter.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий